Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and
Visa application form has to be signed by the applicant.
Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35 mm x 45 mm).
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned, stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering Letter from applicant mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi.
Please Note: Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
Round-trip airline reservation
Confirmation of hotel reservation with names of all guests
The insurance has to cover the entire stay in Ireland and minimum coverage of 30,000 Euro / 50,000 USD per person.
You can also book travel insurance from us. Please refer to the link : Get Travel Insurance Quote
1) Personal ITR or Form 16 for Last 3 years
2) Original Personal Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
3) Any property papers, LIC policies, fixed deposit slips etc in English language.(optional)
1) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
2) Brief Company Profile
3) Articles of Memorandum (
4) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case
1) Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter
2) NOC/Leave from Employer
1) Leave Sanction Letter from school/college
2) Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement
If Newly married:
1) Wedding Card
2) 14-15 photographs
1) Engagement photographs
2) NOC from parents
1) Covering Letter from the company mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi.
2) Invitation letter from the Irish Business Operation.
3) Company ITR for 3 years.
4) Company Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official.
1) A letter of invitation from the relative in Ireland and Proof of legal status of the host in Ireland(Passport and Visa Copies).
2) Last six months bank statement of sponsor (if bearing your expenses)
Important Note: Fingerprints and facial photograph (known as ‘biometric information’) are required for Ireland visa in India. Personal appearance as per the appointment is therefore mandatory. On the day of the appointment, the applicant has to carry all the original documents for submission and for the biometrics.