Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and
Visa application form 1419 has to be filled by the applicant and signed by the applicant.
(Download form from below)
Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35 mm x 45 mm).
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned, stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering Letter from
1) Personal ITR or Form 16 for Last 3 years
2) Original Personal Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
3) Any property papers, LIC policies, fixed deposit slips etc in English language.(optional)
1) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
2) Brief Company Profile
3) Articles of Memorandum (
4) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case
1) Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter
2) NOC/Leave from Employer
1) Leave Sanction Letter from school/college
2) Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement
If Newly married:
1) Wedding Card
2) 14-15 photographs
1) Engagement photographs
2) NOC from parents
1) Covering Letter from the company mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Australian High Commission, New Delhi.
2) Invitation letter from the Australian Business Operation.
3) Company ITR for 3 years.
4) Company Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official.
1) A letter of invitation from the relative in Australia and Proof of their legal status in Australia (i.e. Passport, Visa Copy etc.)
2) Last six months bank statement of sponsor (if bearing your expenses)
Important Note: If the applicant is intending to stay more than 3 months or if the applicant age is more than 75 years Medical requirements required from panel doctor after getting instruction from the embassy/high commission.