Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and
Visa application form and Family information form has to be filled online by the applicant and signed by the applicant with the print out of two bar code page clear copy.
(Download forms from below)
Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35 mm x 45 mm).
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned, stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering Letter from
1) Personal ITR or Form 16 for Last 3 years
2) Original Personal Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
3) Any property papers, LIC policies, fixed deposit slips etc in English language.(optional)
1) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
2) Brief Company Profile
3) Articles of Memorandum (
4) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case
1) Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter
2) NOC/Leave from Employer
1) Leave Sanction Letter from school/college
2) Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement
If Newly married:
1) Wedding Card
2) 14-15 photographs
1) Engagement photographs
2) NOC from parents
1) Covering Letter from the company mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi.
2) Invitation letter from the Canadian Business Operation.
3) Company ITR for 3 years.
4) Company Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official.
1) A letter of invitation from the relative in Canada and Proof of their legal status in Canada (i.e. Passport, Visa Copy etc.)
2) Last six months bank statement of sponsor (if bearing your expenses)