Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and
Visa application form has to be filled by the applicant and signed by the applicant.
(Download form from below)
Photo Specification: Three recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 30 mm x 40 mm). Photograph should be clicked with Applicant wearing a tie.
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned, stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering Letter from applicant mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Morocco, New Delhi.
Please Note: Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
Round-trip airline reservation
Confirmation of hotel reservation with names of all guests
The insurance has to cover the entire stay in Morocco and minimum coverage of 30,000 Euro / 50,000 USD per person.
You can also book travel insurance from us. Please refer to the link : Get Travel Insurance Quote
1) Personal ITR or Form 16 for Last 3 years
2) Original Personal Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
3) Any property papers, LIC policies, fixed deposit slips etc in English language.(optional)
1) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
2) Brief Company Profile
3) Articles of Memorandum (
4) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case
1) Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter
2) NOC/Leave from Employer
1) Leave Sanction Letter from school/college
2) Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement