Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all previous passports to show previous travel history.
Visa application form has to be filled by the applicant and signed by the applicant.
(Download form from below)
Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 50 mm x 50 mm).
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 6 months old, scanned, stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering Letter from applicant mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy Of The Philippines, New Delhi.
Please Note: Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
Round-trip airline reservation
Confirmation of hotel reservation with names of all guests
1) Personal ITR or Form 16 for Last 2 years
2) Original Personal Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
3) Any property papers, LIC policies, fixed deposit slips etc in English language.(optional)
1) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
2) Brief Company Profile
3) Articles of Memorandum (
4) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case
1) Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter
2) NOC/Leave from Employer
1) Leave Sanction Letter from school/college
2) Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement
If Newly married:
1) Wedding Card
2) 14-15 photographs
1) Engagement photographs
2) NOC from parents
1) Covering Letter from the company mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy Of The Philippines, New Delhi.
2) Letter of Invitation from the Philippine Sponsor (in the occasion of attending seminars, conferences, or business meeting) is required.
3) Company ITR for 3 years.
4) Company Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official.