Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and
Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35 mm x 45 mm).
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned, stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering Letter from
Round-trip airline reservation and if applicable proof of other means of travel(intra-Schengen flight, train itinerary or car rental).
Confirmation of hotel reservation with names of all guests indicating the envisaged travel plans within Schengen area.
The insurance has to cover the entire stay in Schengen territory and minimum coverage of 30,000 Euro / 50,000 USD per person.
You can also book travel insurance from us. Please refer to the link : Get Travel Insurance Quote
1) Personal ITR or Form 16 for Last 3 years
2) Original Personal Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
3) Any property papers, LIC policies, fixed deposit slips etc in English language.(optional)
1) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
2) Brief Company Profile
3) Articles of Memorandum (
4) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case
1) Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter
2) NOC/Leave from Employer
1) Leave Sanction Letter from school/college
2) Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement
If Newly married:
1) Wedding Card
2) 14-15 photographs
1) Engagement photographs
2) NOC from parents
1) Covering Letter from the company mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp.
2) Invitation letter from host stamped by the Migration Department.
3) Company ITR for 3 years.
4) Company Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official.
1) Invitation letter from host stamped by the Migration Department and Proof of their legal status in respective country (i.e. Passport, Visa Copy etc.)
2) Last three months bank statement of invitor (if bearing your expenses)
Important Note: The Embassy/Consulate also reserves the right to ask for further documentation / personal appearance at any time during the processing of the application.