Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and
Visa application form has to be filled by the applicant and signed by the applicant.
(Download form from below)
Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35 mm x 45 mm).
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned, stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering Letter from
If applicant is employed then NOC letter from employers.
1) Covering Letter from the company mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Singapore High Commission, New Delhi.
2) Invitation letter from the Singapore
3) V39A signature and stamp from Singapore
1) A letter of invitation from the relative in Singapore and Proof of their legal status in Singapore (i.e. Passport, Fin ID Card Copy, Visa Copy etc.)
2) V39A form signature and stamp from Singapore
Important Note: Original Personal Bank Statement for last six months(duly attested and signed by a bank official) may be required.