Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and
Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35 mm x 45 mm).
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned, stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
Covering Letter from
1) Personal ITR or Form 16 for Last 3 years
2) Original Personal Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
3) Any property papers, LIC policies, fixed deposit slips etc in English language.(optional)
1) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
2) Brief Company Profile
3) Articles of Memorandum (
4) Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case
1) Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter
2) NOC/Leave from Employer
1) Leave Sanction Letter from school/college
2) Parents have to provide ITR, Bank statement
If Newly married:
1) Wedding Card
2) 14-15 photographs
1) Engagement photographs
2) NOC from parents
1) Covering Letter from the company mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, British High Commission, New Delhi.
2) Invitation Letter from UK host / inviting Company on its letter head stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with signatory’s name and designation.
3) Company ITR for 3 years.
4) Company Bank Statement for last six months, duly attested and signed by a bank official.
1) A letter of invitation from the relative in UK and Proof of their legal status in UK (i.e. Passport, Visa Copy etc.)
2) Last three months bank statement of invitor (if bearing your expenses)
Important Note: Fingerprints and facial photograph (known as ‘biometric information’) are required by the UK Border Agency as part of your application for a UK visa in India. Personal appearance as per the appointment is therefore mandatory. On the day of the appointment, the applicant has to carry all the original documents for submission and for the biometrics.